How to perform a factory reset on your HC-100:
NOTE: Performing a factory reset will delete all personal data and any new programs that were installed by the user, back up any data first that you want to keep. Factory Reset will restore the controller to its original state and it will install Vitals Mobile automatically.
1. Hold the power button down until Set Factory Defaults screen comes on.
2. Swipe the top bar over to Yes. Then press Exit
3. Wait for this screen to come on. Put in info as needed. Then press OK
4. Wait for this screen then press OK
5. Wait for this screen then press OK
6. This screen will come up when done
7. After the hard reset is complete you will have to refer to the HC-100 Bluetooth pairing instructions.